OnePlus released the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 update for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro last week, and now it is rolling out a new software update (OxygenOS 22.214.171.124) for non-beta users of the Snapdragon 865-powered smartphones.
The new build brings November 2020 Android security patch to the OnePlus 8 duo while improving the stability of communication functions and optimizing the split-screen app experience.
Additionally, OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 brings optimizations for improved battery life and includes tons of bug fixes. You can check out the complete changelog below for all the details.
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
The new update weighs around 270MB in size, and as always, OnePlus is seeding it to a small percentage of users right now, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days.